You have the option to leave a star rating and a public review for any task in myHilltop. We want to hear from you if a link is broken, if a description is unclear or if there’s other room for improvement.
We want the discussion, however, to be respectful and considerate. Accordingly, any public review posted by a student must meet the standards set in the Code of Student Conduct and any public review posted by a faculty or staff member must meet the employee conduct standards set in the Employee Handbook.
Our ExpectationsBasically, we expect the following of you when posting a publicly visible review:
- Limit your posts to the task at hand. If you have other, broader feedback, you can submit that to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t attack other people or campus offices.
- Don’t respond to attacks either. If you see something that's vulgar, offensive or otherwise disrespectful, report the comment and move on. We’ll take care of it.
- Don’t share personal information like your ID number or birthdate. All reviews are visible to anyone who visits myHilltop.
- Don’t use profanity. You can make a point without it.
Removing CommentsIf your comment doesn’t follow these rules, or if it seems to be in conflict with the university’s codes of conduct, we will remove your public comment and send you a notice we've done so.
If we notice repeated instances of inappropriate comments, we will disable your ability to review tasks.