Workplace connects to your St. Edward's account via Google authentication. Rarely, multiple Google account sessions (like your work and personal account both being signed in) can result in Workplace attempting and failing to authenticate via your personal Google account.
On a Desktop or Laptop
- Go to your St. Edward's Gmail in a web browser.
- In the top right, click the square grid to access all of your available Google Apps.
- Select Workplace by Facebook.
- Sign in with your St. Edward's credentials.
On Your PhoneThe Workplace mobile app uses your default web browser to authenticate. If that browser is already signed in to your personal Google account, it may attempt to authenticate to Workplace with it, giving you an error.
- In your default browser app, navigate to your Google Account page.
- In the top right, tap the button with your profile picture or first initial.
- A dropdown menu will open. Sign out of your account.
- Repeat this process until you are signed out of all Google accounts on your phone browser.
- Open Workplace and sign in with your St. Edward's credentials.