The Faculty Resource Center will be retiring Dec. 21, 2017 and Instructional Technology staff will be relocating to Holy Cross Hall 101. There will be a new Faculty Hub in January 2018.
About Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology provides consultation and training centered on digital publication, multimedia creation, video conferencing, presentation capture, polling, digital scholarship, social pedagogies, critical reading and social annotation.
|Location||Premont Hall, Room 110 (Until Dec. 21)|
|Hours of Operation||Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. — 5 p.m.|
Available Faculty Support
Consultations and TrainingInstructional Technology offers a variety of group training and individual consultations. Our offices are in the Faculty Resource Center, a 24-hour faculty-only computer lab with:
- iMacs and Windows desktops
- flatbed scanners
- audio and video equipment
- black-and-white and color printers
- Self-Paced Online Tutorials for Canvas: We have created online resources (in Canvas) for learning how to set up your course, manage assignments and more.
- Individual Consultations for Canvas: Instructional Technology staff can help you set up your courses in Canvas. One-on-one appointments can be scheduled for specific questions or for overall instructional design assistance with your course.