Instructional Technology provides consultation and training centered on digital publication, multimedia creation, video conferencing, presentation capture, polling, digital scholarship, social pedagogies, critical reading and social annotation.
|Location||Premont Hall, Room 110|
|Hours of Operation||Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. — 5 p.m.|
Available Faculty Support
Consultations and TrainingInstructional Technology offers a variety of group training and individual consultations. Our offices are in the Faculty Resource Center, a 24-hour faculty-only computer lab with:
- iMacs and Windows desktops
- flatbed scanners
- audio and video equipment
- black-and-white and color printers
- Self-Paced Online Tutorials for Canvas: We have created online resources (in Canvas) for learning how to set up your course, manage assignments and more.
- Individual Consultations for Canvas: Instructional Technology staff can help you set up your courses in Canvas. One-on-one appointments can be scheduled for specific questions or for overall instructional design assistance with your course.