Students, faculty, and staff must request classroom and conference room space through the 25Live Event Scheduler, which can be accessed through myHilltop.
The Event Scheduler not only routes reservation requests but also shows a calendar of scheduled events by date, name and location. This makes it possible for you to verify rooms are open before requesting them.
- Log in to myHilltop and select Reserve a Meeting Space. This will take you to 25Live to schedule your event.
- If you already know where you want your event to take place, click the Locations tab. You can perform a quick search by typing in a room code, like "RAGS 301," or a room name, like "Lucas."
- Select the room to view its details. Click the Availability tab to see the room schedule and select an open slot to start the event creation process. Under the Locations tab, you can also click Pre-Defined Location Searches to search rooms by category.
- If you don't have a room or building preference, click the Event Wizard tab or click Create an Event from the Home tab.
- 25Live will then walk you through the process to create your event. Once you've finished, click Save and your event will be submitted for approval. You'll receive a confirmation email once this is done