The Global Digital Classrooms in Munday Library allow you to record video conferences, as well as events taking place in the classrooms themselves.
- Turn on the display by pressing the on button on the display screen.
- Turn on the computer at the instructor's station.
- Next, click the video camera icon on the desktop to record.
The recording application will start. Click the Main Building image.
When you’re ready to record, click the Record button.
- Next, click Admin VTC.
- Show My Courses to select you as the professor to display your courses.
- Next, select the course and review the information displayed.
- Click Record Now.
- When you’ve finished your recording, click the Stop Recording button. The recording will automatically upload to the server for processing.
- You will get an email from OIT with a link to the videos.