Wireless printing is available on campus in Johnson and Moody Halls, as well as Munday Library. But before you can send documents from your computer to any of these printers, you'll need to run through this setup.
You must be logged into the SEU Wi-Fi network to print wirelessly. SEU-Guest will not allow you to connect. If you're a Mac user, check out our setup instructions for your OS.
1. Open Devices and PrintersIn your Control Panel, go to Devices and Printers and click Add Printer. Your computer will search for printers in the area, but you'll need to click The Printer That I Want Isn't Listed.
2. Enter the Printer's IP AddressSelect Add a Printer Using a TCP/IP Address or Hostname. (Catchy, right?) Click Next.
Under Hostname or IP Address, enter the printer's IP address and hit Next again. These are the IP address for the printers in each building:
- Johnson Hall: 10.13.139.216
- Moody Hall Atrium: 10.1.3.80
- Munday Library: 10.1.51.173 or 10.1.50.95