To keep everyone up to date on hilltop happenings, St. Edward's has two newsletters that deliver announcements straight to your inbox.Each newsletter is aimed at a different audience:
- Horizon: announcements and events for faculty and staff delivered daily.
- Student E-News: information for undergraduate and graduate students delivered weekly.
- Log in to Upost, our newsletter hub, with your St. Edward's username and password.
- Click My Subscriptions in the top right corner.
- From there, select the newsletters you want to subscribe to or unsubscribe from and hit Select. (The New College Weekly and Graduate Weekly newsletters are inactive.)
Creating a News Item
- The process of creating a news item is similar to events. Once you click the Create tab in Upost, you'll select Add News Item to University Newsletters.
- Next, add your news item information, including a web address for more information or a PDF attachment.
- You'll need to select whether you want this item to run in Horizon, Student E-News or both. Additionally, choose a date range for your announcement to run.
- On the next screen, you'll select the actual days within that date range your item will run. Remember: Horizon publishes daily, but Student E-News is only sent each Monday. For Horizon, you can select up to three days per week.
- When you're happy with your news item and all its details, hit Preview to take a last look and then Submit.