- Click the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom right on the task taskbarect SEU.
- When prompted, enter your St. Edward's username and password.
- Click OK, followed by Connect on the next screen.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right of the menu bar.
- Select SEU Wi-Fi Setup and click Connect.
- Open any web browser and attempt to go to any website. Click Submit on the St. Edward's University Screen.
- On the next screen, select Join.
- After the application downloads, select Run in the pop-up window.
- In the next window, enter your St. Edward's username and password and click Next. Then select Done.
- A new browser window should open. You should now be connected to SEU.
If you're having trouble connecting to any wireless network, it may be helpful to forget it and reconnect.
For Windows 7
and search for Manage Wireless Networks
. Click the network you want to forget and choose Remove
For Windows 8
Go to Settings
and select Available
. Right click the network you want to forget and click Forget this network
For Windows 10
, then click Network & Internet
. Under the Wi-Fi
tab, click the network you want to forget and click Forget