Before you can log in to your St. Edward's University account for the first time, you'll need to activate your account.
Account Activation Page
To start, navigate to the Activate Your Account page and enter the requested information to find your account.
To then activate your account, you'll need to enter four things:
- first name
- last name
- date of birth
- your account activation code
Further Activation StepsTo complete the process, you'll be asked to accept the university computing policy. Then you can set up further account details like security questions and alternate contact information. It’s important that you provide this information, so you can reset your password, retrieve your username if you’ve forgotten it, or perform any other account self-service actions.
Tips for a Smooth ProcessWhen entering your information, keep the following in mind:
- Be sure to have no extra spaces after your first and last name.
- Capitalize the first letter of your first and last name.
- Birthday should be in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- The activation code should be in ALL CAPS.