Unfortunately, you can't escape your email. Here's how to enable access to your university inbox on your mobile devices.
Our first recommendation for the most reliable service is to download the Gmail and Google Calendar apps from the iOS App Store or the Android Play Store. You can add your Gmail inbox and Google Calendar to the native apps on your device, too, but be aware that these connections may have limited support from Google.
If you're interested in connecting Gmail to your device, we have instructions for both iOS and Android operating systems.
iPhone and iOS
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
- Enter your full Email (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org), and current SEU password then hit Next.
- You will then be greeted with the familiar university login page. Log in with your username and password.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.
- Open the Email app on your phone, and tap Inbox at the top of the screen. Then tap Settings.
- Select Add Account, and choose Google.
- You'll now be able to enter your St. Edward's email and password. If you'd like this to be your default email, go ahead and select Set as Default Account.
- On the next screen, you will be greeted with the usual university login page. Enter your username and password.
- On the next screen, you can name your account and tap Done. Your phone will also prompt you to adjust your sync and notification settings.